Benefits of Lipstick
Even though lipstick is most commonly viewed today as a fashion accessory that can help you better achieve your preferred look, and enhance you appearance
with the rest of your clothes, many today know that lipstick is very important health item that can greatly help you in maintaining your health and
happiness. On surface they appear only as a tool for allowing you to look your best, but underneath, they are an important tool that can help you from
Here are some of the most important benefits of lipstick:
– No matter what style of lip color you prefer (sharp, bold and dramatic colors, or more natural and subdued shades that can be translucent), you will
instantly feel more beautiful. If your goal is to stand out in the crowd, be more beautiful, or you simply need a boost in your confidence, lipstick is a
perfect fashion tool for you.
– Even though some older brands of lipsticks use ingredients that can suck moisture from you lips, most of them are very conscientious about hydration and
are made to preserve the natural state of your lips. New brands of lipstick can often contain some form of moisturizing additive, such as vitamin E or aloe
– Even in early 20th century, chemist and fashion designers came to conclusion that sunscreen protection is important and that most people leave their
sensitive lips up to the mercy of the sun even if they are conscious about protecting the rest of the face. Lipstick manufacturers then added sun
protection ingredients to their products, enabling you to protect your lips from sun, drying, wind, and other harmful and aging effects.
– Several studies have shown that women who regularly use lipstick have a better posture in the later years of their life. With long and steady tradition
of standing in front of the mirror and keeping your posture and body shape in healthy conditions, women in the ages of 65 to 85 have significantly less
problems with their posture and balance.
Other health issues
– Lips have very different composition then the rest of our skin. It lacks melanin, substance that protects us from the harmful UV rays, and because of
that wearing sun protecting lipstick can greatly reduce the chance of skin cancer. However, only matte and opaque lipsticks with SPF of 15 higher can be
effective in this, but glossy and shimmery lipsticks works in totally different way, actually attracting harmful radiation and intensifying the irradiation
of the lips.